Go to www.lookthepart.com.au and complete the online entry form as required.
Purchase $200 (inc. GST) worth of James Hardie branded products at Mitro 10 to gain entry to draw.
MY18 Holden Colorado with auto transmission with $10,000 worth of accessories
14 X Packs inc. Bose® Wireless Headphones, GoPro® Pack, White Apple® HomePod™, The North Face TriClimate Carto Jacket, 24 X Packs inc. Maui Jim® Alelele Sunglasses
"LOOK THE PART WITH HARDIES TRADE" PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Mitre 10 Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 98 009 713 704) of 19 Corporate Drive, Heatherton VIC 3202. Telephone: 1300 880 440.
3. This promotion is comprised of four (4) components: (a) a sales-based store incentive ("Component 1"); (b) an education and marketing based store incentive ("Component 2"); a marketing and POS display incentive ("Component 3") and (c) a sales-based Building Development Manager ("BDM") incentive ("Component 4"). All Components are games of skill and chance will play no part in the determination of any winners.
4. Entry into Components 1, 2 and 3 is only open to Mitre 10 and Home Timber and Hardware stores in Australia that opt-in to participate in the promotion ("Participating Stores").
5. Entry into Component 4 is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are employed by the Promoter as a BDM.
6. Entries into the promotion open at 7am AEST on 23/07/2018 and close at 6pm AEST on 30/9/2018 ("Promotional Period").
7. To be eligible to enter Components 1, 2 or 3, Participating Stores must opt-in to participate in the "Look The Part With Hardies" consumer promotion prior to the commencement of the Promotional Period.
8. To enter Component 1, Participating Stores must, during the Promotional Period, sell James Hardie branded products to customers that are registered builders.
9. To enter Component 2, Participating Stores must, during the Promotional Period, display promotional point of sale (POS) material and must direct an authorised representative to complete e-learning modules as directed by the Promoter’s representatives.
10. To enter Component 3, Participating Stores must, during the Promotional Period, display promotional point of sale (POS) material as best as possible and submit a photo to IHG Head Office.
11. For the sake of Components 1, 2 and 3, Participating Stores will be divided into State/Territory Groups as follows: NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, QLD, WA, SA and NT.
12. To determine Component 1 winners, at the conclusion of the Promotional Period the Promoter will tally all the total ‘sales out’ data captured from registered builders from each Participating Store. The Participating Store in each State/Territory Group with the highest sales average per registered builders will each be deemed a winner in Component 1.
13. To determine Component 2 winners, representatives of the Promoter will visit Participating Stores during the Promotional Period to determine whether or not they are displaying POS as per promotional requirements. At the conclusion of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will also tally the number of e-learning modules completed by each Participating Store. The Participating Store in each State/Territory Group that has completed the highest number of e-learning modules during the Promotional Period AND correctly displayed promotional POS during the Promotional Period will each be deemed a winner in Component 2.
14. To determine Component 3 winners, representatives of the Promoter will visit Participating Stores during the Promotional Period to determine whether or not they are displaying POS as per promotional requirements. Participating Stores will need to submit photos of their Best In-Store Display entry to IHG Head Office. IHG Head Office will decide which Participating Store in each State/Territory Group will be deemed a winner in Component 3.
15. To determine Component 4 winners, at the conclusion of the Promotional Period the Promoter will tally the collective total ‘sales out’ data captured from registered builders from each Participating Store in each BDM’s region. The five (5) BDM’s with the highest collective total "sales out" data captured from registered builders from all Participating Stores in their region will each be deemed a winner in Component 4.
16. In the event of a tie between two (2) or more Participating Stores or BDMs for a prize, those tied Participating Stores or BDMs, as applicable, will each be required to provide the Promoter an answer in 25 words or less to the following question (Tell us in 25 words or less, what ‘look’ you like building with Scyon and why). The Promoter will individually judge each answer based on creative merit and originality and will award the prize to the Participating Store or BDM that provided best answer in its absolute discretion.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Each Component 1 winner will each receive a $1000 Visa Debit Card. Prizes to be awarded to the manager/owner of the winning Participating Store.
19. Each Component 2 and 3 winner will receive a $500 Visa Debit Card. Prizes to be awarded to the manager/owner of the winning Participating Store.
20. Each Component 4 winner will receive a $500 Visa Debit Card.
21. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Visa Debit Card are not included. Any unused balance of a Visa Debit Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any Visa Debit Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Debit Card.
22. If for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
23. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
24. Total prize pool value is $14,500.
25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Participating Store or BDM; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Participating Store or BDM; or (f) use of a prize.