“LOOK THE PART WITH HARDIES HOME TIMBER & HARDWARE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Mitre 10 Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 98 009 713 704) of 19 Corporate Drive, Heatherton VIC 3202. Telephone: 1300 880 440.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open at 7am AEST on 23/07/2018 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/9/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase $200 or more (including GST) worth of James Hardie branded products from a Participating Store(s) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). A participating store is any Home Timber & Hardware store in Australia that displays advertising material for this promotion (each a “Participating Store”). For a full list of Participating Stores, see lookthepart.com.au. For the removal of doubt, the $200 or more (including GST) does not need to be spent in one (1) transaction and can be spent at multiple Participating Stores. For every $200 (including GST) spent on James Hardie branded products at a Participating Store(s), individuals will be eligible to receive one (1) entry into the draw. For example, if an individual spent $600 (including GST) on James Hardie branded products at Participating Stores during the Promotional Period they will be eligible to receive three (3) entries into the draw.
- To enter, individuals must then complete one (1) of the following entry methods:
- Online –visit lookthepart.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, phone number, email address) upload a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for the Qualifying Purchase and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period. Individuals will be required to create an online account for the promotion upon submitting their first entry. This account is then used/recognised for all additional entries submitted by that individual (i.e. the individual will be required to log into their account and follow the prompts to submit any subsequent entries); OR
- MMS - send an MMS to 0488 092 092 containing a photograph of their purchase receipt(s), for the Qualifying Purchase so the MMS is received during the Promotional Period. The photograph must clearly show the details of their purchase receipt(s), including store name, customer name (if applicable), invoice number, product details and dollar value. MMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. Upon submitting their first entry via MMS, individuals will be prompted to create an online account for the promotion. This account is then used/recognised for all additional entries submitted by that individual.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that at least $200 (including GST) was spent on James Hardie branded products in respect of each entry submitted and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS costs or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- MMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. MMS winners will be contacted by SMS and/or phone and, if necessary, the Promoter will record their address details so that the prize may be awarded. MMS entries via the Internet are ineligible. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be six (6) draws (“Draws”) conducted for this promotion, with five (5) minor prize draws (each a “Minor Prize Draw”) and one (1) major prize draw (“Major PrizeDraw”). Entries into the first Minor Prize Draw open on 23/07/2018 and the entries into each subsequent Minor Prize Draw open as soon as entries for the previous Minor Prize Draw close. Entries close for each Minor Prize Draw at 11:59pm AEST on the dates specified in the table below. Entries into the Major Prize Draw will be open for the duration of the Promotional Period. All Draws will take place at Night & Day, 8 Simpson Street, Moorabbin VIC 3189 at 12noon AEST on the dates specified in the table below. Un-drawn entries in each Minor Prize Draw will be rolled over into any subsequent Minor Prize Draws and all entries will be included in the Major Prize Draw. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant Draw and published online at lookthepart.com.au from the dates specified in the table below. In the event of any winners from SA their names will also be published in The Advertiser on 22/10/2018.
|Draw||Entries close||Draw date||Publication date|
|Minor Prize Draw 1||02/08/2018||06/08/2018||27/08/2018|
|Minor Prize Draw 2||16/08/2018||20/08/2018||27/08/2018|
|Minor Prize Draw 3||30/08/2018||03/09/2018||24/09/2018|
|Minor Prize Draw 4||13/09/2018||17/09/2018||24/09/2018|
|Minor Prize Draw 5||30/09/2018||08/10/2018||15/10/2018|
|Major Prize Draw||30/09/2018||08/10/2018||15/10/2018|
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first seven (7) valid entries drawn in Minor Prize Draw 1 will each win a pair of Bose Wireless over-ear headphones in black valued at $499.
- The first twelve (12) valid entries drawn in Minor Prize Draw 2 will each win a pair of Maui Jim Alelele Bridge sunglasses (colour: black/grey) valued at $300.
- The first seven (7) valid entries drawn in Minor Prize Draw 3 will each win a GoPro pack valued at $507. Each pack contains: (a) 1 x GoPro Hero5 black waterproof 4K video action camera; (b) 1 x GoPro helmet front and side mount; and (c) 1 x GoPro dive impact housing.
- The first seven (7) valid entries drawn in Minor Prize Draw 4 will each win an Apple HomePod in white valued at $499. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple HomePod is a registered trade mark of Apple Inc.
- The first seven (7) valid entries drawn in Minor Prize Draw 5 will each win a The North Face TriClimate Carto Jacket in black valued at $500.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Major Prize Draw will win a white 2018 MY18 Holden Colorado with automatic transmission and $10,000 worth of bonus Holden genuine accessories. The prize is valued at up to AU$53,700 including registration, compulsory third-party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must collect the prize from the Participating Store where the Qualifying Purchase was made. In the event that the Qualifying Purchase was made across multiple Participating Stores, the Promoter will determine which Participating Store the prize is to be collected from.
- If the Major Prize Draw winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $71,335.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 08/01/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at lookthepart.com.au from 15/01/2019. In the event of any winners from SA their names will also be published in The Advertiser on 15/01/2019.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter may also disclose PI to the Home Timber & Hardware store as listed on the purchase receipt(s) of each entrant. Any such Home Timber & Hardware store may use the PI for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and direct mail, telemarketing and promotional campaigns and for publicity, research and profiling purposes unless an entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner. Home Timber & Hardware will handle PI in accordance with the policy listed in clause 31 above.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25537. ACT Permit No. TP18/01030. SA Permit No. T18/960